I think I'm getting addicte to, ORANGE CHICKEN! What did you think? I love it's sweet, tangy flavor. It seems as though you can find orange chicken almost anywhere you want to eat these days. It is most commonly found at fast food restaurants What really makes this recipe stand out is the combination of both orange and lemon juice. (I just have to take my acid reflux medicine before eating it! ) :( :(
I did a lot of research about it and one of them says: we can use the deep dryer for cooking the battered chicken. And you can use the wok too. A wok would work just about as good as a deep fryer and can be used without a problem. Just be sure to add enough oil. Great oil for frying this battered chicken would be peanut oil. Using peanut oil will give you the most flavorful chicken.







