Credits

Feb 23, 2008

Thank You, God


Thank You, God, for Your presence of love, life, and light.
Thank You, God, for Your presence of love that prospers and blesses me so richly. Turning within in moments of conscious connection with You, I know that all things are possible. Your love attracts all that I need to be prosperous, fulfilled, and happy.
Thank You, God, for Your presence of life within that heals and strengthens me so completely. As I affirm wholeness, I align my body and mind with healing life that renews and restores me.
Thank You, God, for Your presence of light that guides me in all that I do. Filled with the divine light of inspiration, I know which actions to take, and I am led to connect with people who will support my ongoing spiritual awakening. And I know when to listen and pray in simple gratitude.
“Then I will thank you in the great congregation; in the mighty throng I will praise you.”—Psalm 35:18